Search Marketing Specialist
CRKLR are a new digital marketing agency and part of a larger global marketing co-operative. We like to think differently, using data and insight to identify the key drivers of marketing performance that will deliver business growth for our clients.
Although we operate largely across paid media channels with a high level of expertise, we don’t believe in being labelled as a pure performance marketing agency. For us, all marketing should be focussed on performance whether that is driving sales, new customers or delivering long-term brand equity. We see it as our job to make everything measurable, have clearly defined deliverables, be curious and experimental and deliver exceptional results for our clients.
We already have an exciting client-base of high growth start-ups and scale-ups in the e-commerce and travel space and we are looking for individuals that share our ambition to grow the agency into a global leader, recognised for innovation and genuine positive business impact for our clients.
We are looking for an experienced specialist search engine marketer with 2+ years experience agency or client-side and an appetite to become a thought leader within the agency.
This role is a key hire within the business as one of the initial team, reporting directly into the Managing Director and with the potential to build out a team around them.
Alongside platform experience, we are also looking for an individual that is able to understand various business models and apply their digital knowledge strategically as well as tactically.
You will be working with brands that are looking to grow rapidly and need to understand the short and long-term impact of marketing activities. Great communication skills, both written and verbal are key as you will be working directly with clients at senior or even director level.
Above all, we are looking for people that are highly motivated, intelligent and fun to work with.
- Paid Search Strategy
- Paid Search Implementation
- Analysing activity and demonstrating impact of search on other channels (and vice versa)
- Reporting, insights and analysis
- Client communications
- Developing and growing Google and Microsoft ads relationships
- Supporting agency growth as a thought leader and developing our position into that of a global leader; THE agency that people want to work with.
As well as expert paid search knowledge, the ideal candidate will be able to bring great all round knowledge of the digital marketing space and have a proven track record of exceeding client expectations in terms of KPIs.
They will need to be results focussed, articulate, analytical, eager to develop and work as a key part of the team.
We’d love to hear from candidates that can look beyond traditional search and bring an understanding to how search can be leveraged in social platforms (and Amazon).
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the PPC space either client or agency side
- Extensive PPC experience including shopping
- Google Analytics experience (UA or GA4)
- Merchant Centre experience
- Feed optimisation knowledge
- Attribution and tracking knowledge
- Degree level qualification
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good organisational skills
- Inquisitive and fleet footed
- E-commerce experience
Nice to Haves
- Shopify experience
- Hotel centre experience
- Influencer knowledge (how this impacts search)
- Email Marketing knowledge (how this impacts attribution)
- Programmatic Display knowledge
- Google Data Studio knowledge
- GTM and tagging knowledge
- SEO experience or working knowledge
- Amazon ads experience
- UX experience
Salary and Package
- Hybrid role – we have offices in London and Brighton and a global team
- Competitive – depending on experience. We want the best people to join our team.
- 25 days holiday
- Company perks